As ALN Office, Furniture and Decoration Ind. Ar. Trade. Co. Ltd., we respect the personal data of our website visitors and whoever contacts us electronically. The personal data you share with us, are recorded with automated or non-automated methods, during the visit of our website. The data is primarily used for providing for your demands, and then ALN Office, Furniture and Decoration Ind. Ar. Trade. Co. Ltd. will use the data to better service you.
- Your personal data, will always be processed truthfully, in accordence with laws and good faith.
- Your personal data will be processed and/or transmitted to 3rd parties with your consent or in other cases stipulated in the legislation.
- Your personal data may be processed for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Your personal data will be collected in connection and in limits with the aforementioned purposes and processed in a measured manner.
- You will be provided with the opportunity to update your personal data when necessary.
- Your personal data will be kept for the time required for the purpose for which they are processed.
Which Personal Data Are Collected?
Data Collected by Automated Tools
We could use various technologies to improve our website and to make it useful, effective and secure. These technologies are various data acquisition tools that automatically or passively collect information that expresses access and usage each time you visit or interact with our website. Cookies, flash cookies and web analyses could be shown as instances of this technology.
Relevant data acquisition tools are generally used for the following purposes:
- Increasing the performance of the website, to make the use of the sites easier and/or faster
- Offering new features through websites
- Storing information about you (on your device or your browser cache) and your use of the websites
- Monitoring and understanding the use of products and services
- Improving and personalizing the experience of you who are the users of the website
- Publishing, understanding and improving advertisements
- Ensuring the security of you, websites and ALN Office, Furniture and Decoration Ind. Ar. Trade. Co. Ltd.
Cookie Types Used in Our Website
We use Google Analytics cookies to detect the number of visitors to our website. Analytical cookies are used to see how you use our website and what is and is not working on our website, to optimize and improve our website, and to make sure that it continues to be interesting and relevant for you. The data obtained include details such as the pages you view, the routing/exit pages, the type of platform you use, the date/time stamp information and the number of (mouse) clicks you have made to the given page, your mouse movements, your image scrolling activity, the search terms you use, and the text you enter while using our site.
For detailed information, check the Google Analytics privacy page: http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Could Cookies be Blocked?
Some of the popular browsers' instructions on allowing, blocking or deleting cookies could be accessed from the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/cookies/en
Adobe (plug-in for flashcookies): http://www.adobe.com/security/flashplayer/articles/lso/
Information Shared by You
In addition to automatically obtained data, data shared by you are also processed. These data are gathered and used in the limits of your purpose of consent.
The main examples of the intended use of the data in question can be listed as follows:
- When you register on our website, your personal data is obtained through the forms on the relevant websites (for example; name-surname, e-mail address, contact information, etc.) and the requested services are provided or, if specifically requested, we could send newsletters such as e-newsletter, marketing directed information, etc.
- We may use your personal data for market research, planning and statistical analysis.
- We may process your personal data to ensure the security of the users and our website.
Transmitting of Personal Data to Others
We could share your personal data with 3rd parties that provide support services for ALN Office, Furniture and Decoration Ind. Ar. Trade. Co. Ltd. Relevant third parties are provided the right to access relevant personal data required to perform the service in question. In this case, the said third parties will only use your personal data to serve on behalf of ALN Office, Furniture and Decoration Ind. Ar. Trade. Co. Ltd. and they will be under the obligation to keep this information confidential and not use it for any other purpose within the framework of their contractual obligations.
In some cases, non-personal data, such as number of visits made to our website in a certain period of time, may be shared.
Right of No Consent and Termination of the Subscription
If you wish to refuse to receive promotional information or offers in general or to revoke your consent via regular mail, e-mail, text message, telephone or any other electronic means, you could always appeal to the address [email@example.com], and contact us by sending an e-mail.
Duration of Data Keeping ALN Office, Furniture and Decoration Ind. Ar. Trade. Co. Ltd. will keep your personal data in a safe and protected environment for the duration appropriate for the purposes of obtaining the said data and/or for a certain period stipulated in the relevant legislation.
Ensuring the Security of Personal Data
ALN Office, Furniture and Decoration Ind. Ar. Trade. Co. Ltd. provides necessary and reasonable protections to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of personal data, works hard to protect such data against any loss, abuse or change, and takes all necessary measures. We generally store your personal data in ALN Office, Furniture and Decoration Ind. Ar. Trade. Co. Ltd. databases or databases provided by our service providers. Many of these databases are stored on servers in Turkey. To the extent required by the law, if your personal data will be transferred outside of your country, you will be notified accordingly. Contractual partners of ALN Office, Furniture and Decoration Ind. Ar. Trade. Co. Ltd., who have access to your information in order to deliver the necessary service to you, are obliged to keep this information confidential and not to use it for any other purpose within the framework of their contractual obligations. We take technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, any illegal unauthorized use, disclosure and access that may occur during data transfer over the computer network, and any other processes and abuse.
Right to Request Information
You have the right to be informed at any time regarding the personal data stored about you, the origin of the relevant data or the recipients of the relevant data. Information about stored personal data could be accessed by using the contact details in the Contact Information section below.
Right to Request Correction
You have the right to verify the personal data stored about you, to supplement the relevant data, to delete or block the relevant data. Within 30 days of receiving your request, you will be informed as to the extent to which of your request will be satisfied or not. In cases where we cannot meet your request for any reason, this situation will be explained to you with the reasons.
Ensuring The Security of Information and The Integrity of Data
We confirm that we have taken technical and institutional measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, all illegal unauthorized use, disclosure and access, and other forms of manipulation and abuse that may occur during data transfer over the computer network.
Personal Data and Children
The services on our website are not designed for children. Except for the cases permitted by the relevant legislation, personal data from children or about children cannot be purposefully requested or obtained from the websites.
Access to Personal Data
Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data Our Contact Information ALN Office, Furniture and Decoration Ind. Ar. Trade. Co. Ltd.
Bursa - NOSAB - Headquarters 201 Sok. No: 18 Nilüfer, BURSA, Turkey.
Phone 0 (224) 443 0320 (pbx) 0 (224) 443 0321
Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed by ALN Office, Furniture and Decoration Ind. Ar. Trade. Co. Ltd. within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698. As ALN Office, Furniture and Decoration Ind. Ar. Trade. Co. Ltd., with this clarification text that we have prepared as the Data Controller, in the scope of “Obligation of Data Controller to Inform” in the law, we would like to provide you with information about the purposes for which your personal data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose your personal data can be transferred, the method and legal reason for the collection of your personal data and your other rights listed in the Law's 11th Article as follows:
- Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data are processed in accordance with the conditions regarding the processing of personal data specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Personal Data Protection Law. Primarily for the purpose of providing and developing products or services offered to our customers, providing you rights and benefits in accordance with the activities developed for the use of products and services, maintaining and developing internal activities, and conducting business relations with you, your personal data could be processed in line with the purposes given below.
Fulfilling the Activities in Compliance with the Legislation
- Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our company, maintaining commercial activities
- Planning and execution of business activities
- Execution and improvement of business processes
- Communication activities,
- Contract management, contract making and implementation
- Management of customer relations
- After sales services
- Interaction and execution of relevant processes in order to obtain the highest efficiency from business processes
- Conducting audit/ethical activities
- Management of relations with Third Parties
- Planning and execution of Third Parties access to information
- Planning and execution of logistics/transport activities
- Planning and execution of emergency management processes
- Conducting training activities
- Ensuring the security of company premises and/or facilities
- Providing authorized institutions with information based on legislation
- Legal affairs follow-up
- Collection Method of Personal Data
ALN Office, Furniture and Decoration Ind. Ar. Trade. Co. Ltd. directly collects auditory, electronic or written personal data through communication channels such as third parties themselves, officials, employees, website, e-mail, questionnaire, notifications from administrative and judicial authorities, in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
- Explicitly stipulating the process by which we process your personal data in the laws
- Necessity to process your personal data, provided that we establish a contractual relationship with you or is directly related to our performance obligation arising from this contract
- Conditions that are necessary to fulfill our legal obligation
- Sharing your personal data yourself
- We have to process data to establish a right for you, to exercise and protect this right
- We are obliged to process your data, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedom.
3. Sharing Your Personal Data
Your personal data can be shared with shareholders, business partners, suppliers, customers, external service providers and legally authorized public institutions and organizations in accordance with the conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
Sharing purposes of your personal data will be made in relation to the processing purposes defined in Article 1.
- Precautions Regarding Protection of Personal Data
ALN Office, Furniture and Decoration Ind. Ar. Trade. Co. Ltd. takes the necessary measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access or loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction of this information. ALN Office, Furniture and Decoration Ind. Ar. Trade. Co. Ltd. confirms to keep your personal data confidential, to take the necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure privacy and security, and to show the necessary care. Although ALN Office, Furniture and Decoration Ind. Ar. Trade. Co. Ltd. takes the necessary information security measures, in the event that personal data is damaged or obtained by third parties as a result of attacks on its website or system, ALN Office, Furniture and Decoration Ind. Ar. Trade. Co. Ltd. immediately notifies you and the Personal Data Protection Board.
5. Your Rights Arising From the Law Regarding Your Personal Data
As per the law, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Learning whether personal data is processed, If the personal data has been processed, requesting information regarding this
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law
- Requesting decleration of the processings made in accordance to Articles 5 and 6 to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems
- To request the compensation of the damage, if the damage is due to the processing of personal data illegally.
You can apply to ALN Office, Furniture and Decoration Ind. Ar. Trade. Co. Ltd. in writing to exercise your above-mentioned rights. You can fill in the Application Form for Applications by the Controller of Personal Data, which you can access from the website, or send the said application to the address information specified below. Your applications within this scope will be finalized in the shortest possible time frame and within 30 days at most.
6. Contact Information
You can always contact us in order to use these rights stipulated in Article 11 of the Law. To exercise the rights explained above, you could use Application Form which includes your necessary identity information, the right you want to use and your detailed explanation about the subject of your request and apply to the Personal Data Controller.
You can deliver the said Application Form to our company by hand with documents identifying your identity,
- Through the notary public, Minareliçavuş Osb. Mah. N201. Sk. No.18 Nilüfer / BURSA addresses,
- If you have a Kep address, you can send it with a secure electronic signature to firstname.lastname@example.org kep addresses,
- Or you can send it to email@example.com from your e-mail address registered to our company.